SANDY’S DINNER CONCERTS
PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE FEB/MAR 2020
EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT – At Sandy’s Blue Hill Café; 40 Main Street, Blue Hill
RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED – FOR ALL FRIDAY DINNER CONCERTS
FRIDAY CONCERT TICKETS ARE $15 PER PERSON ($10 FOR OVERFLOW SEATING ON THE PORCH OR AT THE BAR WHERE VISIBILITY OF THE MUSICIANS IS OBSTRUCTED). LAST DINNER SEATING FOR FRIDAY CONCERTS IS 6:30 PM. CONCERTS START AT 7 PM. BEER, WINE AND COCKTAILS ARE SERVED THROUGHOUT THE EVENING.
FRIDAY CONCERT TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR ARE SUBJECT TO A $2 SURCHARGE.
- FEBRUARY 7 (FRIDAY): Dan Barrett, trombone; Scott Cleveland, piano: Dan is a classical and Jazz virtuoso on the UMO faculty. Anticipate beautifully lyrical playing from Dan. Last dinner seating is 6:30 pm. Concert begins at 7 pm. Request Reservation
- FEBRUARY 14 (FRIDAY) (SOLD OUT): Christie Robinson, voice; Scott Cleveland, piano: Christie is a long-time equity actor who uses her theatrical skills to inhabit songs. She is also an amazing singer who has appeared in leading roles in many Penobscot Theater productions. Performing everything from Patsy Kline to Jerome Kern to Motown. Last dinner seating is 6:30 pm. Concert begins at 7 pm. Request Reservation
- FEBRUARY 21 (FRIDAY): Amy Briggs, voice; Scott Cleveland, piano. Amy is among the finest, most versatile and experienced singers in the area and beyond. “It always impresses me when I perform with Amy, not only how may styles she can sing, but how many styles she masters!” (Scott Cleveland). Last dinner seating is 6:30 pm. Concert begins at 7 pm. Request Reservation
- FEBRUARY 28 (FRIDAY): SC3: Led by Scott Cleveland, piano/voice; Phil Kell, bass/guitar; Bobby Duron, drums. Performing a wide range of goodies with many Scott Cleveland originals. Request Reservation
- MARCH 6 (FRIDAY): Ann Delaney, Jazz singer returns! Ann and Scott performed the inaugural dinner concert at Sandy’s on Jan.10. They nearly sold out the dining room, so reserve early to hear Ann’s captivating authenticity as she sings her unique blend of Jazz standards and rarely heard Jazz gems. Last dinner seating is 6:30 pm. Concert begins at 7 pm. Request Reservation
- MARCH 13 (FRIDAY): Chris Poulin performs solo! Remarkably versatile guitarist Chris Poulin will perform Bach cello suites, and shorter classical repertoire, plus Jazz standards and originals. The best of nylon string and steel string! Last dinner seating is 6:30 pm. Concert begins at 7 pm. Request Reservation
- MARCH 20 (FRIDAY): The Blues Spectrum. Our music director Scott Cleveland has crafted this unique docu-concert which he has performed solo and with superb bassist and guitarist Phil Kell at Camden Opera House’s Blue Cafe, Colby College, Gloucester Stage Co (MA), Eastport Arts Center, Lithgow Public Library (Augusta), Barn Arts Collective (Tremont) and in Nova Scotia. Scott and Phil will present this musical sojourn at Sandy’s beginning with 18th century field hollers to astringent and lush Jazz Blues. Don’t miss it. Last dinner seating is 6:30 pm. Concert begins at 7 pm. Request Reservation